custom mix&burn CDs
The mix&burn music service provides custom mix CDs via web sites and music kiosks in retail stores.
Participating stores have the ability to burn a custom, personalized music CD for you in the store in as little as 5 minutes.
This web site enables you to create your own custom mix CDs and submit orders to convenient pickup locations you choose, or to have the custom mix CDs shipped to addresses in the U.S.
Personalized mixtape CDs make great anniversary, birthday and holiday gifts. Pick songs, artwork and gift wrap to make your unique gift.
Where can I enter a promotion code?
- Promotion codes should be entered in your shopping cart, before you click "checkout". The box is located underneath your song list, at the bottom left of the screen.
When will my order ship?
- Orders are shipped within 48 hours of ordering Monday - Friday. If we are not shipping for any reason, there will be a message on the home screen.
- Standard USPS shipping generally takes 2-4 business days for delivery.
- U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail Express, cutoff for same-day shipping is noon central time. Packages ship Monday - Friday (except holidays). Delivered 1-2 business days after package is shipped.
Do you ship outside the US?
- Unfortunately we are not able to ship outside the US due to our contracts with the record labels that we get our music from.
Do you ship to prisons?
- Yes, we do! Please create your order like normal and fill out the shipping address as follows:
First Name: Inmate first name, last name and inmate number
Last Name: Prison name, bunk number and all other prison information
Phone Number: Prison delivery department phone number
Address Line 1: PO Box/Shipping address for prison
Address Line 2: Any other shipping information needed for delivery
City: Prison City
State: Prison State
Zip Code: Prison Zip Code
Email: Your email (to receive shipping information))
-Note: Delivery on the CD is based on the facility and their rules. We cannot guarantee delivery. Please cheack with the facility prior to ordering if you are not sure.
What format is your music in?
- Most of the content is stored and sent to us by the lavels in 296k bit rate mp3 or higher and all of the content is expanded to WAV files with burned to a disc. When we burn to a CD it is standard Red Book file.
Can I order more than 8 copies of a CD?
- Yes, you can! Please contact us using the "Help" button for more informaiton on how to order more than 8 copies as well possible bulk order discounts.
How can I get Play Anywhere MP3 access?
- At this time, Play Anywhere MP3 access is only given to orders that are shipped to you. We are working on enabling all pick up locations to give Play Anywhere access and hope to release this in the near future.
Please click the "Help" button in the bottom right of the screen for any more questions/comments/concerns you may have.